Castable Abutment Co-Cr Base
CASTABLE ABUTMENT WITH CO-CR BASE
The Castable Abutment with Co-Cr Base of Gt-Medical is composed of two components:
- A cap made of castable plastic with a height of 12mm.
- A base machined from Co-Cr with a mirror micro-polished finish.
The union between the machined base and the prosthetic structure is made by casting.
The geometry of the machined base is divided into 3 parts:
- Connection surface with the implant, rigorously designed with the original measurements of the corresponding implant, offering a machining tolerance never exceeding +/- 0.01mm.
- Gingival shoulder, made at a height of approximately 1mm and a micro-polished surface finish to facilitate the circumferential growth of the gingival mucosa. In the case where the union of the machined base with the prosthetic structure is made by welding, the gingival shoulder provides a firm support to be able to carry out the micro-welding by points around the entire perimeter.
- Screw seat, made with an angular tolerance of +/- 0.5 degrees preventing any micro-movements that could cause possible loosening of the screw.